Tickets go on sale to the general public on March 13.
For advance sales and priority handling, become a Wolf Trap member.
For show dates, casts, and other performance info, start here.
In celebration of the announcement of WTOC’s 2010 season, I am doing guest posts and interviews in various locations across the blogosphere. Find out more about us that you ever wanted to know by clicking through!
Participating blogs are listed below – links will become active throughout the day on February 9.
Overview is at Technology in the Arts.
Where and How We Do What We Do
- The Barns at Wolf Trap via Clef Notes
- Arts Management in Reverse at Adaptistration
Focus on Repertoire
- Zaide at Roger Evans Online
- Turk at Musical Perceptions
- Dream at Dramma per musica
Marketing and Fundraising
- Why Wolf Trap Needs Members at Katya’s Nonprofit Marketing Blog
- Zaide Production Choice Becomes Marketing Hook at Butts in the Seats
Our Young Artists and their Careers
- The YAP View via Houston Grand Opera
- Overview of 2010 FYA Roster at Miss Music Nerd
- The Career Pyramid at The Omniscient Mussel
- Operagasm (Instant Opera, Artist Profiles, Audition Advice and More)
- The Mind of the Airstream Diva (Books, Music, Daily Life)
- Does The Fat Lady Still Sing? at The Next Hundred Pounds
- Whack-a-Mole at Rahree
- Studio Artist Photo Gallery at the Melear-o-sphere
What is the Romeo and Juliette NSO project that some of the FYAs are involved in? I saw it listed in the artist profiles but not in the season info.
4 of our singers will be guest artists with the NSO on July 16, singing excerpts from the Gounod ROMEO and from WEST SIDE STORY as part of the NSO's Romeo & Juliet concert (also featuring the orchestral suites by Tchaikovsky and Prokofiev). Show info is here: http://www.wolftrap.org/Home/Find_Performances_and_Events/Performance/10Filene/0716show10.aspx
It's not strictly a WTOC performance, since it's under the umbrella of NSO @ Wolf Trap.