In celebration of the announcement of WTOC’s 2010 season, I am doing guest posts and interviews in various locations across the blogosphere. Find out more about us that you ever wanted to know by clicking through!
Participating blogs are listed below – links will become active throughout the day on February 9.
Overview is at Technology in the Arts.
Where and How We Do What We Do
Focus on Repertoire
Marketing and Fundraising
- Why Wolf Trap Needs Members at Katya’s Nonprofit Marketing Blog
- Zaide Production Choice Becomes Marketing Hook at Butts in the Seats
Our Young Artists and their Careers
- The YAP View via Houston Grand Opera
- Overview of 2010 FYA Roster at Miss Music Nerd
- The Career Pyramid at The Omniscient Mussel
- Operagasm (Instant Opera, Artist Profiles, Audition Advice and More)
- The Mind of the Airstream Diva (Books, Music, Daily Life)
- Does The Fat Lady Still Sing? at The Next Hundred Pounds